Welcome to the SERES S.A. website.
This document regulates the access, navigation and use of the website of the entity SERES S.A., (hereinafter, SERES) located at the URL https://www.groupseres.com (hereinafter, the website).
By accessing, browsing and using this website, the user expressly accepts the conditions contained in this legal notice.
I. General information
Sociedad de Explotación de Redes Electrónicas y Servicios, S.A. (“SERES”) with CIF: A82045683, has its registered office in Madrid, Paseo de las Doce Estrellas nº2, 2nd floor and is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, in Volume 13,335, Book 0, Folio 140, Section 8, Page M -216081 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A. General conditions
From the moment the user accesses https://www.groupseres.com, he fully and unreservedly accepts each and every one of the provisions included in this legal notice.
For this reason, it is extremely important to carefully read this legal notice each time you intend to use our page, as it may be modified without prior notice.
B. Particular conditions
Some of the services offered on this website have particular conditions, which may, depending on the case, replace or complement this legal notice. Therefore, we recommend that you read the particular conditions carefully before using our services.
Likewise, the use of this website is subject to all the notices, rules of use and instructions that SERES makes known to its users and that may replace, complete and / or modify this legal notice.
III. Purpose of the Website
Through this website the user can access the content, services and products offered by SERES.
IV. Conditions of access and use of the website
- The website and its services must be used correctly
- All those who access https://www.groupseres.com are obliged to use this website in accordance with good faith, the legal system and the obligations contained in this legal notice, the particular conditions of certain services and others instructions that SERES considers necessary for the proper use of the website.
- Access to the page https://www.groupseres.com, for illicit or harmful purposes that directly or indirectly affect SERES or third parties is totally prohibited.
- The entire content of the website https://www.groupseres.com/: texts, images, sound, brands, logos, color combinations, structure and design, or any other element, are the property of SERES and are protected by current regulations on intellectual and industrial property. It is expressly forbidden: to manipulate, transmit, copy, modify, incorporate, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and / or make any kind of change to this page.
- Any user who accesses the website https://www.groupseres.com is obliged to refrain from collecting data from SERES or from any member that belongs to SERES for advertising purposes and from sending advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes. or others of a commercial nature without prior request or consent.
- It is expressly forbidden to include SERES or any member of the group in the processing of data available to third parties for advertising purposes, chain of electronic messages, or to send us any type of messages not requested or previously consented to by SERES.
V. Free nature of access and use of the website
The use of the website https://www.groupseres.com is free for users. However, some of the services provided by SERES or by third parties through the website are subject to the payment of a price, in the manner determined in the corresponding particular conditions.
VI. Information veracity
The user is obliged to provide SERES with the data in a truthful way. It is their responsibility to keep all the information provided to SERES updated.
The user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements that he makes and for the damages caused by these inaccuracies to SERES or third parties.
VII. Links and services provided by third partiesThe links inserted in this web page and that lead to other web sites are managed by third parties.
SERES is not responsible for the information, content or services provided by them, nor does it assume any type of responsibility of any kind for any aspect related to these pages.
The establishment of links between https://www.groupseres.com with other web pages does not imply in any case the existence of relations between SERES and the owner of the web page in which the link is established, nor the acceptance and approval by part of SERES of its contents or services.
The results of search tools are provided directly by third parties and are a consequence of the automatic operation of technical mechanisms, so SERES cannot control, and does not control, those results and, in particular, that among them appear internet sites whose contents may be illegal, contrary to morality or good customs or considered inappropriate for other reasons.
SERES does not offer or market by itself or through third parties the information, content and services available on the linked sites, nor does it previously control, approve, recommend or monitor them. The user, therefore, must exercise extreme caution in evaluating and using the information, content and services on the linked sites.
- Quality of services provided by third parties
- Legality, reliability and usefulness of the services provided by third parties
- Failure to comply with the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order, as a result of the provision of services by third parties through the website https://www.groupseres.com
- The infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image of people, property rights or other nature belonging to a third party as a result of the provision of services by third parties through the website https://www.groupseres.com
- The performance of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising as a result of the provision of services by third parties through the website https://www.groupseres.com
- The lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness, relevance and / or timeliness of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, received, obtained, made available or accessible through the services provided by third parties through the website https: // www. groupseres.com
- The fraud of the expectations generated by the services provided by third parties through the website https://www.groupseres.com
- Non-compliance, delay in compliance, defective compliance or termination for any reason of the obligations contracted by third parties and contracts made with third parties in relation to or due to the provision of services through the website https: //www.groupseres. com
- The vices and defects of all kinds of the services provided by third parties through the website https://www.groupseres.com
VIII. Intellectual property
The content of the website is an original work and protected by Intellectual Property Law with all rights reserved for SERES, not allowing the reproduction or transmission in any way, or by any means of part or all of the content of the material in this website, including without limitation, text, graphics, design code, without prior authorization from the author. At no time may the source code be copied, modified or decompiled by reverse engineering or any other technique for this purpose.
All SERES logos and trademarks are registered as trademarks in the corresponding public registries, thus counting on the benefit of the public registry in the face of any type of controversy in this regard.
The non-SERES logos that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, being in any case responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. The placement of these on the SERES website has been in any case, prior communication and acceptance by them.
The design of the website is the property of SERES from its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, therefore, the express and written authorization of SERES will be necessary for its partial or total reproduction, as well as for the exploitation, distribution and marketing in general.
Claims that may be filed by users in relation to possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights over any of the contents of this website should be addressed to the following email address: email@example.com
All notifications and communications by the user to SERES will be considered effective, for all purposes, when sent in any of the following ways:
- Sending by post to the following address Paseo de las Doce Estrellas nº2, 2ª planta, 28042, Madrid, Spain.
- Sending by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All notifications by SERES to the user will be considered effective, when they are made in any of the following ways:
- Sending by postal mail to the user's address when this has been previously made known to SERES. Sending by email to any of the mailboxes that the user has previously made known to the SERES merchant.
- Communication by means of a telephone call to the user's telephone number, when this has been previously made known to SERES.
- Through pop-up messages sent during the provision of services by SERES to the user.
In this sense, all notifications made by SERES to the user will be considered validly made if they have been made using the data and through the aforementioned means. For these purposes, the user declares that all the data provided by him are true and correct, and undertakes to notify SERES of all changes relating to the notification data.
X. Knowledge of illegal conduct
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the Web pages included or accessible through this portal, and , that could constitute a violation of intellectual or industrial property rights or other rights, you have the obligation to send a notification that must contain the following requirements:
- Name, address, telephone number and email address of the claimant.
- Specification of the alleged illegal activity carried out on the portal and, in particular, in the case of an alleged violation of rights, precise and specific indication of the protected
- content, as well as its location on the web pages.
- Facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of said activity.
In the event of violation of rights, handwritten signature or equivalent, with the personal data of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed or of the person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Express statement, clear and under the responsibility of the claimant that the information provided in the notification is accurate and of the illegal nature of the use of the contents or the performance of the activities described.
The downloadable Resources through our website are for informative purposes and contain general information, without constituting an opinion of SERES, or advice, and are issued under the condition of better criteria or it seems founded.
XII. Information for providers
In compliance with what is regulated in the second final provision of Law 31/2014, of December 3, which establishes the obligation for mercantile companies to expressly publish their average period in the memory of their annual accounts and on their website. provider payment, we inform you that the average provider payment period is eighty-eight (88) days.
Persons using this website shall assume all risks of use and hold SERES, its directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from any and all damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable fees of a lawyer arising from or related to the use of information on this website.
The user specifically acknowledges and accepts that SERES is not responsible for any conduct of any other user.
XIV. Applicable law and jurisdiction
This legal notice is governed in each and every one of its extremes by current Spanish regulations.
The parties agree that, in the event of any conflict of a legal nature, they will be submitted to the courts and tribunals of Madrid capital.